JOURNEY WITH US AS WE PREPARE FOR ARMAGEDDON THE RIGHT WAY. NOT ONLY WILL WE SURVIVE, BUT WE WILL RULE. WITH FLAIR.

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Helmet



The helmet makes a bold statement for what type of post-apocalyptic millionaire you will be. I, in keeping with my Norwegian roots, have chosen the bling-bling Viking helmet. Ruthless, but with flair, I will go Mideavil on your ass. Its all about the helmet.
~Stephanie









A helmet is also an accessory. It is important to accessorize while navigating a post apocalyptic warzone. That is why I chose this helmet. The built in gas mask is a bonus in the chance one my encounter such things as gas canister carrying zombies. The flowers give it feminine appeal, and remind me of a trailerpark front yard.
~Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment